Privacy & Terms
Our Privacy Commitment
Our commitment is to the security and protection of all platform data. Moreover, our commitment is that we do not, and will not, make any money from advertising revenue, even from the free edition of our product.
Section One. Information we control – This section details both your information that we control and the information that we process on your behalf.
- Data that we collect.
- Use of data.
- Disclose of data.
- Your rights and choices.
- Use by Minors.
- Security and Retention.
- Links to other websites.
- Updates to this privacy.
Section One – Information that TravelContact controls
This section is divided into two parts:
Part One. Your information that we collect and control.
Part Two. Customer information that we process on your behalf.
Part One – Your information that we collect and control
What information do we collect?
TravelContact only collects information needed for a legal and legitimate purpose. Your information collected comes only if (I) you provided the information yourself, (II) we automatically collected the information, or (III) we obtained your information from a third party (collectively “personal information”).
(I) Information that you provide
At signup. When you register to use our service, we ask for the following information:
- First and Last name
- Contact information. Email, number and address.
- Company information. Name, country, number of employees.
- Employee information. If more than one user, we ask for the employee’s name and contact information.
- General. Preferred language, time zone, currency, date format and number
Payment. When you purchase our solution, aside from your contact information, we also ask for your form of payment. We use a third party platform for payment and processing. We do not store your credit card information on our servers.
Webinars and support tickets. When you sign up for an online webinar or provide a
support ticket, we collect (I) your name and email, (II) your agency, (III) any comments or suggestions made and (IV) any attachments submitted.
(II) Information collected automatically
From browsers. By visiting our website, we collect information made available, such as (I) browser type, (II) time zone, and (III) date and time. We use Google Analytics to view this information.
From our application logs. We collect and analyze your use of our product. This includes log-in and log-out logs, clicks, scrolls, modules used, times and frequency. This allows us to better understand your use and help us improve our solution.
Information from our partners. We may obtain your name and contact information from one of our partners.
We access client data stored in google for tasks, tasks lists and sublists, calendar, events and reminders only after an integration setup is initiated by the client. To access this information TravelContact uses WI Google API through the offline access token. No information stored in Google will be accessed by TravelContact unless the client previously authorized it.
How do we use your data?
In addition to the points mentioned above, we use your data for:
- Communication. We use your data to keep you posted on new products, events, offers,
promotions and updates to our terms. We also use your data for sales and invoicing.
- Participation. We may contact you to participate in events, surveys and for testimonials.
- Maintenance. Setting up and maintaining your account, enabling collaboration and
backing-up or restoring data.
- Usage of software. To understand your use of our platform in order to improve our
- Customer Support. Record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
- Trends. Analyze and monitor trends to help improve our product offering.
We will use your personal data in order to fulfill obligation arising from law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize any personal data gathered and to use any such data.
What are your rights and choices?
- Opt out of non-essential communications. You may opt out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails.
- Optional information. You may choose to not provide any optional information. At any time, you can change or delete this information.
Who do we share your information with?
- We do not sell any of your personal information. We share your information only in the ways described above and only with parties that adopt appropriate privacy and confidentiality measures.
- Third-party Providers. We may need to share your personal information as aggregated or de-identified information with third-party providers.
Your rights and choices
- Right to information. You have the right to know whether your personal information is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access. You have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal information gathered.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. In certain circumstances, you can request for your personal information to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing. You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in a readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to complain: You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if you have any grievance against the way we collect, use or share your information. This right may not be available to you if there is no supervisory authority dealing with data protection in your country.
How long do we retain your personal information?
Part Two – Customer information that we process on your behalf
Information entered in TravelContact
You may entrust information, controlled by you, that is connected to our services. This includes information relating to your customers, providers, employees or data that you hold and use on behalf of your customer (collectively, “service data”).
Who owns and controls the service data?
You are the owner and control you service data. We will provide you with the tools to control your data, by providing you the ability to access, share, export or delete such data.
How we use your service data?
We use your service data when you instruct us through our modules. This information is used for itinerary purposes, invoicing and automated communications to your clients.
How we use your service data?
- We do not sell any of your service data.
- Employees. Employees have access to certain service data and on a need to know basis
so they can support, identify, help and solve any issues and errors.
- Third-party Providers. Some of our products allows you to collaborate with other third
parties. In this case, you will have the control to share such service data with those third parties.
How long do we retain service data?
We hold your service data in your account for as long as you choose to use TravelContact. Once you choose to cancel your service with us, your data will be deleted during our database clean- up. This clean-up process occurs twice a year.
Section Two – General Information
Use by minors
Our product and service is not directed towards individuals under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, or intend to collect, information from individuals who are under 16 years of age. If we become aware that an individual under 16 years of age uses our products or services, we will take and immediate course of action to delete any and all information. If you are aware, or believe, that an individual under 16 years of age is using our products or services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
How secure is your information?
As stated before, our commitment is to the security of your data. We use safety protocols for communication and transferring of all data, such as HTTPS, as well as encryption of all personal information and service data. We take steps to safeguard all data with appropriate internal procedures, technical, support and administrative, to prevent any unauthorized access or destruction of all data.
Transfers of your data
By using our products and services, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your personal information and service data within the United States of America and any other country that TravelContact operates
Links on our websites
We may provide the ability to connect to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we suggest you review. If you input any personal information or service data to a website that is not controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use of the website or the privacy practices of the operator of the website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
This is an agreement between you or the entity that you represent (hereinafter “You” or “Your”) and TravelContact Inc. (hereinafter “TravelContact”, “Our”, “Us” or “We”). This agreement governs your acquisition and free trials for the use of our services.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
By accepting this terms and conditions agreement (hereinafter the “Agreement”), by checking a checkbox or clicking on a button indicating acceptance of the Agreement, by using the services offered or any free services, You agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Agreement. If You are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, You represent that You have the authority to enter such company or legal entity into this binding agreement and accept this Agreement. You may not accept this Agreement if You are Our direct competitor, You may not access Our services for monitoring performance, functionality or any other benchmarking purposes, except with Our prior written consent.
Description of Services
- We provide a modular based platform for online collaboration and management for your business use. These products include, but are not limited to, customer relationship management (CRM), trip builder, itinerary management, invoicing, payment and commission tracking, automated communications, data analytics and admin capabilities (the “Service” or “Services”). These Services may be used for personal or business use. You may use these services through the Internet.
- Free Trial. By registering for a free trial on our website for the purpose of testing or evaluation (the “Free Services”), we will make one or more services available to You free of charge until the earlier of (i) the end of the Free Services trial period, as stated on the website, (the “Trial Period”) for which You registered for, or (ii) the start date of any Services purchased (the “Purchased Services”), or (iii) Termination by Us in our sole discretion. At the end of the Trial Period, you will be under no obligation to purchase the subscription to use any Purchased Services. Any data entered into the Free Services during the Trial Period, will be permanently lost unless You purchase a subscription to the same Services or export such data prior to the end of the Trial Period. You agree that TravelContact will not be liable to you or to a third party for any harm related to, or caused by, the suspension, modification or discontinuation of the Free Services during the Trail Period for any reason.
- Beta Services. From time to time, We may offer certain Services as closed or open beta services (the “Beta Services”) at no charge for the purpose of testing and evaluation. You may choose to try such Beta Services or not in Your sole discretion. We may discontinue Beta Services at any time in our Sole discretion and may never make them generally available. You agree that TravelContact will not be liable to you or to a third party for any harm related to, or caused by, the suspension, modification or discontinuation of the Beta Services for any reason.
Subscriptions and user sign up
When signing up to access our Services, You need to fill out all the required information. In the case that You are Signing up for an organization, You will need to fill out all the required fields to create the company profile and then invite all other company users. Each user will have to input all required information when signing up in order to have full access to the Services. You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign up process; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the information provided during sign up to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or if TravelContact has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, We may terminate Your user account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the Services.
When you sign up for an account for your organization you may specify one or more administrators. The administrators will have the right to configure the Services based on your requirements and manage end users in your organization account.
You are responsible for i) ensuring confidentiality of your organization account password, ii) appointing competent individuals as administrators for managing your organization account, and iii) ensuring that all activities that occur in connection with your organization account comply with this Agreement. You understand that TravelContact is not responsible for account administration and internal management of the Services for you. This includes, but is not limited to (i) the creation of sub-accounts, accounts that are managed by a subset of users and have their own administrator and (ii) any new fields created or customized in the platforms.
You are responsible for taking necessary steps for ensuring that your organization does not lose control of the administrator accounts. In the case where You lose access to the administrator account, you can gain control by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, at this point TravelContact may provide access and control of an administrator account to the individual providing satisfactory proof to TravelContact demonstrating authorization to act as an admisitrator. You agree not to hold TravelContact liable for the consequences of any action taken by Us in good faith.
You shall not (i) transfer the Services or otherwise make it available to any third party, (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission, (iii) use the third party links to sites without agreeing to their website terms & conditions, (iv) post links to third party sites or use their logo, company name, etc. without their prior written permission, (v) publish any personal or confidential information belonging to any person or entity without obtaining consent from such person or entity, (vi) use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or harm any server, network, computer system, resource of TravelContact, (vii) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and (viii) create a false identity to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication.
You agree to be solely responsible for the contents that You are transmitting through the Services offered. Also, You agree to not use the Services for any illegal transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy, threatening, abusive, harmful, pornographic, with viruses, malicious, infringes with third party intellectual property, or other rights or another and not covered here. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have used the Services for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
Inactive User Accounts Policy
User Generated Fields and Content
- User generated fields. You have the ability to create customized fields in the platform (the “Dynamic Fields”). Each Dynamic Field will have its own privacy regulations applied by You. You agree that any data entered into these Dynamic Fields is Your responsibility and We have no legal responsibility over those newly created Dynamic Fields.
- User generated Content: You may transmit or publish content created by you using any of the Services or otherwise. However, you shall be solely responsible for such content and the consequences of its transmission or publication. Please be advised that all content made available will be publicly accessible through the internet and may be searched and indexed by search engines. It is Your responsibility to make sure that you do not make any private content public. Any content with a copyright notice or any protection feature, you agree not to remove such copyright or disable such protective feature. By making any copyrighted content available on any of Our Services, you affirm that you have the consent or permission from every person who may claim any right in such content to make sure the content available in such manner. Moreover, TravelContact has the right to block access to or remove such content made available in the platform if We receive notice of any illegality or third party infringement in such content. You agree that you are responsible for the legality or infringement of any third-party rights in such content.
Personal Information, Service Data, Data protection and Confidentiality
Fees and payment for Purchased Services
The Services are available under different subscription plans based on Services and duration. Payment of Your plan through Our website will be made by a Credit Card and Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of each subscription period unless You (i) cancel the subscription prior to the termination of the current subscription period or (ii) downgrade to a free plan, if offered at the time. When renewing automatically, the subscription fee will be payed automatically with the last Credit Card used by You. At any time during the subscription period, you have the option to add, change or modify the Credit Card information for the payment of the subscription fee. If You wish to cancel the subscription, You must do so in the administrator module within TravelContact at least 7 days prior to the end of the subscription period. Unless You cancel the subscription through TravelContact, We will continue to charge the subscription fee. Our fees do not include any taxes, You are responsible for paying all taxes associated with Your purchases hereunder. From time to time, we may change the price of any Service or charge for use of Services that are currently available free of charge. Any increase in charges will not apply to the current subscription term.. If this Agreement is terminated by Us, You will pay any unpaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all Order Forms. In no event will termination relieve You of Your obligation to pay any fees payable to Us for the period prior to the effective date of termination. We will issue no refunds for paid Services. Notwithstanding the terms of any subscription agreement, You may terminate any subscription at any time on 60 days written notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND EACH PARTY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. CONTENT AND BETA SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” EXCLUSIVE OF ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. EACH PARTY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY HOSTINGPROVIDERS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT TRAVELCONTACT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF TRAVELCONTACT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAVELCONTACT’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TravelContact, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorized by TravelContact.
Any claim, issue or controversy arising from this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Every such claim should be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any controversy or any other party. The arbitration shall be done in the state of Florida and judgement on the arbitration may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The final decision of arbitration shall be deemed final and not appealable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, TravelContact may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
Suspension and Termination
Name: Ricardo Cazorla